Hire quality assurance consultants at Emerline to reshape and optimize a project development process for faster and greater results.
Software Quality Assurance Consulting Services on Offer
Our software QA consulting services cover everything your company might need, from the creation of a comprehensive QA strategy to security and compliance issues.
QA strategy development
By deepening into details of your product development and evaluating conformity to your business objectives, our QA teams develop a cohesive QA strategy and supervise its implementation into the project’s processes.
QA project audit
Our specialists can analyze the QA process used in your organization to detect all the bottlenecks and provide your business with an enhanced, optimized strategy.
QA process improvement
After your project audit and the creation of a new successful QA strategy, our quality assurance specialists can ensure its fast and smooth implementation, whether training of your internal team or participation of Emerline’s specialists is required.
When addressing security issues, our experts perform code analysis, vulnerability scanning, and penetration tests as well as apply other proven measures that allow us to determine all the weaknesses of your system and eliminate them.
Whether there is a need to ensure HIPAA, GAMP, and PCI DSS compliance or become ISO9000, ISO/IEC/IEEE 29119-3:2013 certified — our expertise covers it.
Willing to provide all these benefits for your product?
Want to hire us as your QA consulting service provider?
Just give us the idea, and we'll do the rest
It doesn't matter if you have only a vague concept or a detailed specification for your desired solution, our consultants will gladly assist you in turning your tech ideas into reality.
We have no restrictions on the project size
We are flexible in terms of project size and can start working at any stage of your application’s lifecycle, consulting you on the new product or suggesting smart improvements to the existing one.
We deliver fast and on budget
We understand your vital need to be faster, so we deliver on time and meet your requirements within a predefined budget.
High level of engagement and support
No question will remain unanswered, because we accompany our clients along the whole way to a fully functional solution.
Сonformity to agreements, confidence in services
No need for you to worry about potential project risks or issues — we'll meet the challenges. You simply enjoy first-class services within a predicted scope, timeframe, and budget.
When Do You Need QA Consulting?
QA consulting services offered by Emerline’s teams have extensive beneficial potential to companies that:
- Don’t have an established quality assurance process or the quality of the product is dedicated entirely to the development team;
- Have a lack of control over the process of development, low level of visibility into processes, and the resulting reduced quality of QA services;
- Use outdated QA strategies that require optimization;
- Need to implement additional testing and QA practices and development approaches;
- Look for services that will ensure the compliance of their products with specific standards.
Benefits of QA Consulting Services
Businesses that decide to outsource QA consulting services to us get a precious opportunity to reap all of the following benefits:
- Ensure that the tech solutions used by the company correspond to the highest level of standards, in this way contributing to business efficiency, faster growth, and greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Improve collaboration with development teams and increase transparency into processes by having quality assurance consultants who will take responsibility for a variety of issues that need to be discussed and can have a strong impact on the process of development.
- Enhance a product, whether it is an outdated system or the new one under development. Our quality assurance consultants have vast expertise in the creation of products that really make a difference and will apply it to ensure your ability to get the most out of your tech solution.
- Ensure the system’s smooth performance by finding and fixing bugs that can impact your business in a negative way.