A desk-booking tool and inter-corporate solution for storing and managing employee data in one place. It allows companies with 1000+ employees to take full advantage of the hybrid work model and is friendly in use to both employees and HR managers.
Medium-sized and large businesses
A need to streamline interaction between businesses, their employees, and third-party service providers.
The platform makes it easy to offer onsite and online services to employees, including smooth access to corporate benefits programs, wellness activities, events, or internal interest groups.
Our customer’s intention was to bring more value to companies by providing their employees with easy access to corporate benefit programs, fitness and wellness activities, reimbursement programs, events, affinity groups, and internal communities. They aimed to introduce a comprehensive platform for uniting businesses, employees, and third-party service providers. The solution’s mission was to let companies offer their workers onsite services of different kinds, from car wash, dry cleaning, or beauty procedures to visa support. One of our critical challenges during the solution’s development was to find a business model perfectly crafted for the adoption of a wide range of services that the platform would need to support.
Our team has been involved in the project during all phases, including architecture, design, development, implementation, and support, for both web and mobile (iOS and Android) solutions. We turned the idea into a fully functioning platform in less than 12 months. With an ongoing development process, we continue to enrich the product with gradual improvements. To support all the services a company may have on offer, our teams established a wide range of integrations, including those with calendars (Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCalendar), communication & collaboration tools (Slack), payment systems (Stripe), health data sources (Headspace and ClassPass), Global Reward Systems, Blackhawk gift cards, etc. Other integrations included those for custom reports, as well as integration with SFTP and Analytics systems.
The solution provides a full spectrum of onsite and online services in the convenience of a single platform, ensuring easy management, ordering, and paying for onsite services ranging from training programs to laundry. It links corporate units and individual employees, allowing businesses to ensure efficient dialogue with team members.
The six main modules are:
- Events management enables users to create virtual employee meetings, meetups, office hour slots, multi-track events, and gym schedules while monitoring attendance and participation with exceptional on-demand analytics.
- Wellbeing + Fitness ensures simplified access to off-site classes, including those offered by top-tier partners.
- Reimbursements + Allowances allows employees to take advantage of reimbursement programs globally and in any currency.
- Challenges + Achievements supports gamified and mobile challenges for individuals and teams with the ability to reward employees for participating.
- Rewards + Recognition leverages a culture of gratitude in the organization, recognizing and sharing employees' achievements in a meaningful and timely way.
- Employee Resource Groups connect people in the organization and support formal and informal interest groups to strengthen the corporate culture.
- In-app and integrated calendars such as Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCalendar support the scheduling of programs, taking into account time zones and offering the waitlist option.
- Support of online classes with QR code check-ins for the programs.
- The custom reporting system and internal analytics offer data on user activity and utilization, allowing HR teams to see the results of their work through real-life data and act accordingly.
- In-app payments through the integration with Stripe and supporting multiple currencies. The platform also has an internal currency, which can be transformed into real money based on internal exchange rates.
- The notification system with push notifications, custom notifications sent based on scheduled rules, and notifications via SMS and email connects everyone across the organization.
- Health data sources integration established for the Challenges + Achievements module contributes to the better well-being of employees while increasing their engagement.
- Customization options allow companies to adjust the appearance of the solution (colors, style, language, etc.) according to their corporate style.
- The permissions system comprises different user roles with varying levels of permissions.
- Web and mobile (iOS and Android) access to the solutions ensures useability to use it on the go.
Technology Stack We Used
Global Reward System
Blackhawk gift cards
Today, the online employee service platform created by Emerline is a widespread solution utilized by American and European companies. It is a trusted provider of support and care for employees and businesses appreciate the solution’s power to make their teams’ lives easier and more eventful. The platform frees staff from routine household chores, streamlines department interaction, and provides engaging activities.
And here’s some system use data provided by the client:
- 98% customer retention rate
- 99% customer satisfaction rate
- 98.5% average annual engagement increase
- 99% positive recommendations
Emerline continues to enhance the solution, making a sharp focus on usability so that thousands of users can enjoy its intuitive interface on the platform of their choice, either web or mobile, work more productively, and stay loyal to their workplace for much longer.
Smart asset management platform for optimizing IT asset management in the companies big and small. It lets businesses monitor and manage all IT assets across company facilities, schedule equipment replacements, and automate routine tasks
The development of an extensive sales analytics platform with a variety of modules aimed at facilitating the work of distributors and maximizing their performance.