A culture benefits platform delivering an immersive employer experience, contributing to better recognition of HR work, and improving the overall company’s image.
companies that work with certificates
Gaps in certification processes, a need to implement a licensing process in organizations, manual and chaotic certification management operations, etc. The customer sought to master workforce compliance by facilitating certificate tracking, verification, and management.
The flexible solution allows you to process certificates faster and more efficiently in one unified system, making the certification process more adaptable.
Certification, license, assessment, or compliance management are processes with a bunch of pitfalls. The representatives of certification boards, government institutions, or companies where regular certifications have become an established practice so far face lots of organizational and verification challenges.
To name a few, there are many errors in data in case of manual operations, hours spent on answering the same questions of those who are being certified, missing or insufficient information, tons of documentation for processing, and many other questions to solve, which makes the whole certification procedure tiring and time-consuming.
Being well aware of all the above-mentioned issues, our customer came up with the idea of building a versatile and approachable online platform covering all certification management tasks. Initially targeted at healthcare certifications, the solution we provided was soon extended to other industries as well. Emerline was offered the role of a project development team.
This is a comprehensive cloud-based software solution that enables companies to track, verify, and manage all employees' credentials in one place. The solution also can help you reduce risks by minimizing noncompliance issues such as regulatory fines and customer lawsuits and improve efficiency by reducing the time and cost required to manage workforce compliance.
With this solution, companies can:
- Keep employee licenses and certifications current and clean.
- Track credential renewals and expirations to avoid missed deadlines.
- Reduce the processing times for application review.
- Verify credential status between renewals, to catch suspended or revoked credentials.
- Manage credential applications and renewals to help employees complete them accurately and on time.
- Eliminate paper-based documentation.
Emerline was involved in the project during all phases, and our expert teams were responsible for:
- Сollecting business requirements
- Analyzing possible challenges during the implementation
- Designing project architecture
- Selecting the right tools for the project
- Development milestones
- Implementing a responsive UI for web and mobile
- Bug fixing
- Solution’s upgrade and adding new features
The solution met all the needs of our client. The workflow is fully automated: thanks to the broad functionality, the customer can automate complex workflows in hours and change them in minutes without programming. By ensuring that every employee is fully licensed and certified, the customer has managed to boost productivity.
- Workflow Automation
- Automated Task Reminders
- Custom Forms & Data Fields
- Automated Self Enrollment
- Centralized Document Storage
- Continuing Education (CE) Tracking & Balancing
- Audit Continuing Education (CE) Requirements
- Integrated Payment Processing
- Mobile Phone Integration
- Digital Wallets
- Electronic Certificates
- Reviewer Dashboard
- Continuing Education (CE) Provider Marketplace
- Compliance Dashboard & Reports
- Public Registry
- Website Integration
- Customer Branding
Technology Stack We Used
The goal was to build a centralized online platform that could bring together certifying bodies, employers, and their employees to make the process of certification more transparent, manageable, and easy for all parties involved. An increasing number of the platform’s end users speaks for itself — the solution is beneficial either for the customer’s business or those who are involved in any process related to knowledge assessment.
Workflows are easily scalable and manageable without programming, so businesses have no trouble with keeping their certification systems relevant to their needs without addressing their IT staff.
The customer also combined SaaS affordability with the opportunity for other customers to manage workflows without programming. Staffed by industry experts, the solution understands the customer’s credentials and compliance issues and how to solve them.
The development of an extensive sales analytics platform with a variety of modules aimed at facilitating the work of distributors and maximizing their performance.