Salesforce related experience:
- Good knowledge of Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Administration, Reports and Dashboards;
- Working experience writing Force.com Apex classes, triggers, components, Visualforce pages, web services, migration tools, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Salesforce Object Search Language (SOSL) queries;
- Experience with Salesforce workflows, process builder, roles/permissions, formulas, Apex Governor limits, etc.;
- Experience with Salesforce REST and SOAP APIs;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce release and change management process;
- Hands on experience with Salesforce data security and data models;
- Experience integrating Salesforce cloud solution with 3rd party systems.
Other technical experience:
- Knowledge of OOP (Object-oriented programming) and 1 year experience in languages such as: Java, C#, Ruby, Python, etc.;
- Designing of REST APIs;
- Knowledge of CRM, ERP;
- Working experience with RDBMS and document-oriented databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.;
- Good English (upper-intermediate).
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Developer/Administrator certificate;
- Knowledge of Lightning Design System and Lightning framework;
- Experience with Salesforce.com data tools (e.g., Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.).